26 August 2009

The Time is Right

The Time is Right for Jeff White.

The City has a goal of beautification and you feel this is a good goal. As human nature goes, we have taken a good thing and gone too far. We have too many ordinances. This is one of the things I'm hearing.

I also hear that you have to tighten your belts and feel the City should do the same. We don't want to lose services, but we want less taxes. This can be done, it will take some tightening of the budgets and it must be done without layoffs. There has been too much of that this last year.

We need to:
1. Tighten the City's Belt
2. Reduce Ordinances
3. Lower Property Taxes

Who else in this race for Councilmember At-Large is listening to you? Of course every candidate says they will work to lower taxes. The one I hear all the time from you, but not from my fellow candidates. Reducing Ordinances. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one.

The Time is Right for Jeff White.

No comments:

Post a Comment