12 August 2009

An Article About My Candidacy

An article about my candidacy will be published in Wednesday’s edition of the West Valley News and Magna Times. (12 August 2009.)

You can get a copy at the foyers of West Valley City Hall, Hunter library and other locations.

I haven't seen it yet so I don't know what to expect (except Colin B. Douglas is a professional, so I'm expecting a fair treatment).

Please review the article and if you like what you see, pass it along and please vote for me on September 15th. With eight of us running in the primaries, I'll need every vote so I can be your representative on the City Council to:

1. Tighten the City's Budgetary Belt
2. Reduce City Ordinances
3. Lower Property Taxes


Together, we can work wonders.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have a great plan! What ordinances do you want to do away with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to the article?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may contact West Valley News & Magna Times at "news@magnanews.com"

    It really represents me and my campaign well.

    As far as ordinance elimination, how about the one that requires gutters on our homes?

    It costs about $1,000 for gutters. That's a vacation, or a lawn or something else we should have the freedom to spend that money on (and perhaps that's gutters so we don't get dripped on, but it should be our choice.) There are others.

    ReplyDelete