05 August 2009

Less Ordinances!

We've discussed property taxes and restaurant zoning, now it's time for ordinances.

There are way too many, we all feel this way. 90% of you tell me there are too many ordinances, and yet the other candidates don't appear to be adressing this.

I'm running for this office so I can represent the people and you're telling me you want less ordinances. If elected, I will work and work to get us less ordinances.

I've looked for a candidate to vote for that will represent the voice of the people and I don't feel I've found that candidate. So I’m running for office so there will be a candidate representing the people.

If you want to see the amount of ordinances lessened, vote Jeff White for Councilmember At-Large and share this site with your friends and neighbors.

Thank you.

With your support and my desire to represent you, we can work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment