14 August 2009

A Candidate in Dist. 2 Who's Listening

I was talking with Rod Marshall and asked him what his platform is. I was thrilled to hear what he had to say. I'm not the only one listening to you.

He responded that nearly 50% of everyone he's talked with believes there are too many City Ordinances. I'm receiving this response from 75% to 90% depending on the area I'm in.

Since we're hearing the same thing and I can't find any evidence, that my fellow At-Large candidates or the other three District 2 candidates are addressing your concerns, about too many ordinances, I'm asking all of you in District 2 to look seriously at Rod.

One of his ideas, if we make a new ordinance we have to eliminate two others. Brilliant. Ask him about his surveying and ideas at
rod.marshall@live.com.

I’m committed to listening to you and that means I’m committed to reducing the amount of ordinances.


With your support and two of us listening and working for you, we can work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment