03 August 2011

A new website

My campaign has a website. It's not complete, I'll have the issues page up in a couple of days, but there's enough that on the home page, bio page and the link to this blog that issues are probably pretty clear.

A vote for me will bring liberty. I'll fight to eliminate unresonable and oppressive ordinance. I'll fight to save money in the budget so we can lower taxes and give the city employees, including our Police Officers the first raise in three years.

We want liberty from crime, let's help those fighting to prevent crime and enforce the law.

Please visit my website and tell your family, friends and neighbors about the site. I'm only one vote. Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting a different result.

I stood up in a City Council meeting and reminded the Council they swore to uphold the US and Utah Constitutions and so far I don't see anywhere where these documents give authority to protect property values. They do give direct authority to protect property rights.

If you want to stop the insanity, vote for Jeff White. If you want liberty, vote for Jeff White. I'll fight for the liberty and rights of you, my neighbors in this great city.

votejeffwhite.com

After you visit my site, call me, e-mail me, use the contacts page and ask me to bring you a yard sign. I'll be out in evenings and Saturdays.

Jeff White

No comments:

Post a Comment