18 August 2011

My Statewide Candidate Profile

This is the bio I submitted for the Statewide Voter Information Guide. I wanted to relate my experience as a nationally certified fencing instructor, but had to keep it under 200 words, so perhaps I'll do this another time. If you'd like to know more about me or would like to discuss issues, please contact me.

Statewide Voter Information Profile

I'm a champion of Liberty. I was one that spoke out against mandatory concrete driveways; we can now park on gravel.

I live by Urban Meyers's creed if you expect a lot from people, you'll generally get it and think about his results from encouraging Liberty. (As a side for both Red and Blue fans, I grew up in Tennesse and am a Volunteer fan. Go Big Orange!)

As leader of approximately 90 volunteers; I reinforced their expectations and encouraged Liberty in their duties without micromanaging and they improved performance of responsibilities from 36 to 87% annually.

George Washington declared "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth."

What great things would you do if you had Liberty with your own money? I'll fight for lowering taxes so you'll have that Liberty. I work in chemistry R&D and an idea of mine is being implemented that'll save our company $600,000 annually. Ideas like this will reduce taxes while maintaining quality of life.

How would you landscape if you had Liberty on your property? Instead of beautifying the way Ordinance Control wants, what would you do? I'll fight to eliminate oppressive ordinances like mandatory 50% green in your yard.

My experience proves education and Liberty are lightyears better than micromanaging with ordinances. I'll bring my ability to produce ideas and research as a Councilmember to reduce taxes. Let's create real growth.

Vote Jeff White
Vote for Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment