14 August 2011

Way To Go WVC Police

A friend of ours left church around 4:15pm today and found their car gone. It'd been stolen.

After getting home, they called the West Valley Police Department to report the stolen vehicle, around 4:45. They called us at 6:44 said they had their car back.
In less than two hours from the initial report, they had their stolen car back and it doesn't have any damage they can detect.

Crime may be the number one issue for 18% of the Cities residents, but with a Police Department like the one we have, the crime rate's been reduced four straight years. I understand not every crime is solved this rapidly, but my friends are certainly relieved.

Yesterday, volunteers from my campaign met a gentleman who wanted a Jeff White sign in his yard. When I delivered it, his wife stated two of her issues were the need for better roads and more Police officers.

If you'd heard the relief in our friends voice when she exclaimed they had their car back, you'd agree more officers would be a great thing. I'll fight for not only a pay raise for City employees, but for more officers. A hotel won't reduce crime, more officers and neighborhood watches will.

I'm with you, I want liberty from crime.


Vote Jeff White
Vote for Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment