21 August 2011

National TV? Maybe tonight (8/21/2011)


Last spring, The Great Food Truck Race from the Food Network was in Salt Lake City. Our family loaded up the van and drove around downtown Salt Lake to find one of the food trucks and we found one.

It was red and parked a few blocks north of Liberty Park. Cafe Con Leche.

The food was tasty and satisfying and our children enjoyed eating off a food truck for the first time. We figured this was a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity and we seized it.

We were interviewed on camera, but so were a lot of people all day. I don't know if we made it past the cutting room (or if we were still on it's floor), but the Salt Lake show will air tonight at 7:00pm.

I'd like to invite you to watch the show and possibly, meet my family. When we told my six year old son about the show tonight he exclaimed "TV! I always wanted to be on TV!"

You might like to hear that the crew loved Salt Lake; especially the people they met.

I look forward to meeting you at the Meet the Candidates Night, this coming Wednesday.


Jeff White

No comments:

Post a Comment