21 July 2011

I've researched

I asked a City Councilmember last night about the 3500 South widening I wrote about a couple days ago. He didn't know anything about it.

He stated 35th South is a State road and it could be a UDOT project and that UDOT doesn't always inform the City Council about it's projects.

So what part of 35th South needs widening? I asked and still don't know.

Well, tonight's blog is in part to say oops in my being bothered the city has another 35th South project (although the City Planning Commission seems to know about it) and to inform you about what I'm hearing as I hit the streets.

I've been talking to people in the City and I hear this, they're concerned about crime and not what their neighbors yard looks like. There are a lot of concerns about graffiti, but not yards.


Always searching the "bigger picture."
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment