05 September 2009

You Said it First

I was campaigning door to door and explained why I was running to a couple; I explained that 90% of the people I visit with claim there are too many ordinances. They liked that I was listening to you and they liked my ideas to lower taxes.

They decided I needed a campaign slogan and we began brainstorming. The best one is now on my signs.

What's exciting to me is how many people like that I'm actually listening. You state you like that I'm committed to reduce ordinances and have real ideas on how to lower taxes.

The cool part, I had designed my signs and submitted them to a sign shop earlier that day. They gave me a slogan timely enough for me to redesign my signs and have them printed with your slogan.

You said it first…

The Time is Right for Jeff White

No comments:

Post a Comment