14 September 2009

Let's Send a Message

For over two years I've been hearing there are too many ordinances. I decided instead of listening to this, I would step up and do something. Typical voting in the Primaries is 7%, that's about 350 votes per candidate.

Let's send a clear message to the City. Call your family, friends and neighbors. Carpool to the polls. A thousand votes or more will send the message loud and strong that we the people want our freedom back.

Our properties are worth less and taxes are the same or higher. We're in a recession and have to spend our money the way Ordinance Control tells us. It's our properties and our money. Send the message that it's also our freedom.

A vote for me will send that message. The City Council all know what I'm running for; send the message and send it strong.

The Time is Right for Jeff White

No comments:

Post a Comment