07 September 2011

This Birdhouse Must Be in West Valley City


When I lived in Las Vegas, my transmission went out on my car. I was a poor college student (I know, that's redundant) and couldn't fix the car immediately. I didn't want to use a credit card, so I rode a bicycle for eight months and saved enough money to pay off a college loan and fix my car.

While it wasn't registered, Las Vegas ordinances prohibited my car being parked on the road, but I could park it on our personal property, in the driveway.

Our ordinance for unregistered vehicles should be modified to allow the same here in West Valley City. I understand there are those who want to improve West Valley City through beautification so we can look like the East Side, but they allow unregistered vehicles in the driveway. Go for a drive and see.

I believe in property rights and reasonable ordinances.


Vote Jeff White
Vote for Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment